    materials for the other Electives.

    I know you can do these FastTrak, so with 5 months left im not too worried,
    should I be?

    Dean Marcus, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Dean Marcus

    Rick Guest

    Depends on your level of experience. I have been in the computer field for
    14 years with the last 7 being network management. I did A+ network+ server+
    MCSA in 3 months. I've spent the last month trying to find time in my
    schedule to read and study for 70-220 (designing secure windows 2000
    networks). It certainly seems like all of the other test prior to this were
    so easy, maybe that is perspective though.

    Hope this helps

    Rick

    Rick, Oct 20, 2003