5 dolares bill

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by brian@slick.com, May 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Dear Fellow American,

    It's this simple: Mexico is invading America without firing a single
    shot!

    The politically correct crowd is branding anyone who opposes illegal
    immigration as racist.

    Our do-nothing politicians are frittering away our national sovereignty
    with endless debates and absolutely no action. I say enough!

    I am so angry I've created a 5 Dolares bill as both parody and protest.

    I am making these bills available to like-minded Americans to enclose
    in their mail, send to congress and hand aout to friends co-workers and
    neighbors.

    You can take a look at them here:

    http://www.unitedstatesofamexica.com

    I think you will agree they make a strong statement about America's
    illegal immigration crisis.

    Thanks for your interest and help.

    Best Regards,

    Michael Johnson

    , May 19, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Dear Fellow American,

    As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
    different?

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, May 19, 2006

  3. Bill Funk Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Dear Fellow American,
    >>

    > As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    >to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
    >different?

    It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
    threat.
    It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
    Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
    that's being discussed?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, May 19, 2006
  4. RW+/- Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Dear Fellow American,
    >>

    > As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    > to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
    > different?

    To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you do not
    think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes today because
    of it.

    It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has everything to
    due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws are for fools?

    The economic costs to America are great! Has already caused inflated
    housing prices, medical costs, loss of wages for Americans, loss of jobs
    both skilled and unskilled, loss of life, and a whole host of other things.

    You sir, are an uniformed American.

    RW+/-, May 19, 2006
  5. Paul Heslop Guest

    Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Dear Fellow American,
    > >

    > As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    > to work are some sort of threat.

    As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    countrymen :O(

    --
    Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  6. Dave Cohen Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Joseph Meehan wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Dear Fellow American,
    >>>

    >> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    >> to work are some sort of threat.

    > As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    > international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    > countrymen :O(

    And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    relates to photography.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, May 19, 2006
  7. RW+/- Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> Joseph Meehan wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    >>> to work are some sort of threat.

    >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    >> countrymen :O(
    >>

    > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    > relates to photography.
    > Dave Cohen

    Color photography? Sepia, Brown, white, ...;)

    RW+/-, May 19, 2006
  8. Bill Funk wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Dear Fellow American,
    >>>

    >> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
    >> the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
    >> that is different?

    > It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
    > threat.
    > It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
    > Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
    > that's being discussed?

    Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
    paper on the sidewalk?

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, May 19, 2006

    Joseph Meehan, May 19, 2006
  10. l v Guest

    Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > Bill Funk wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
    >><> wrote:

    >>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
    >>>the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
    >>>that is different?

    >>It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
    >>threat.
    >>It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
    >>Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
    >>that's being discussed?

    > Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
    > paper on the sidewalk?

    Yes and I've gotten speeding tickets and I've went back and picked up
    the piece of paper that I've dropped.

    Have you ever lied to someone?

    --

    Len

    l v, May 19, 2006
  11. Cuz Guest

    Joseph Meehan <> wrote:
    || RW+/- wrote:
    ||| To say something like this only shows you live in an area
    ||| that you do not think is affected yet, even though you are
    ||| paying more taxes today because of it.
    ||| It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has
    ||| everything to due with being illegal, or are you saying that
    ||| laws are for fools?
    || Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped
    || a piece of paper on the sidewalk?

    Yes and I have paid the penalties for doing such just as 'lv'
    has
    and the illegal invaders should. Too bad you are so uninformed.

    --
    It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
    an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

    Cuz, May 19, 2006
  12. Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <cxlbg.41011$>,
    "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Dear Fellow American,
    > >

    > As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    > to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
    > different?

    This is insane. Many people are all bent out of shape because some
    Mexicans are pursuing a life of prosperity here in American by taking
    low paying jobs that Americans refuse to do. These Mexican people work
    hard for little pay and they are setting an example of what a strong
    work ethic really is, yet these same Americans are completely silent on
    the mass exodus of well paying jobs that are being outsourced to foreign
    countries, even jobs to develop software and technology that our
    military uses. Go figure!

    I do see the problem of government services being stretched thin in some
    areas by needy illegal Mexican immigrants. This is why our government
    needs to develop a set of balls and start billing the Mexican government
    and the employers of illegal immigrants to cover the cost of the social
    services and other services their immigrant employees use.

    Shawn Hirn, May 19, 2006
  13. ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

    >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    >> countrymen :O(

    > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    > relates to photography.

    Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
    for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

    ASAAR, May 19, 2006
  14. Paul Heslop Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > >>>
    > >> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    > >> to work are some sort of threat.

    > > As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    > > international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    > > countrymen :O(
    > >

    > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    > relates to photography.
    > Dave Cohen

    Not in the bloody slightest.

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  15. Paul Heslop Guest

    RW+/- wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:
    >
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    > >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    > >> countrymen :O(
    > >>

    > > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    > > relates to photography.
    > > Dave Cohen

    > Color photography? Sepia, Brown, white, ...;)

    heh heh

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  16. Paul Heslop Guest

    ASAAR wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:
    >
    > >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
    > >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
    > >> countrymen :O(

    > > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
    > > relates to photography.

    > Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
    > for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

    It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
    anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
    have been a fair few racist posts here.

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  17. RW+/- Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:57:59 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > RW+/- wrote:

    >>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
    >>> the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
    >>> that is different?

    >> To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you do
    >> not think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes
    >> today because of it.
    >>
    >> It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has everything
    >> to due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws are for fools?

    > Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
    > paper on the sidewalk?

    Yes, and I never ran from the cops either, did you pick up my tab for it?
    Did you offer me temporary housing? Did you offer to feed me? Did you offer
    to pay all my medical bills? Have you ever offered me a job and were going
    to pay all my costs related to that job?

    Are you willing to share your wife or girlfriend with me? On my terms?

    RW+/-, May 19, 2006
  18. RW+/- Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:26:16 -0400, Shawn Hirn wrote:

    > In article <cxlbg.41011$>,
    > "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Dear Fellow American,
    >>>

    >> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
    >> to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
    >> different?

    > This is insane. Many people are all bent out of shape because some
    > Mexicans are pursuing a life of prosperity here in American by taking
    > low paying jobs that Americans refuse to do. These Mexican people work
    > hard for little pay and they are setting an example of what a strong
    > work ethic really is, yet these same Americans are completely silent on
    > the mass exodus of well paying jobs that are being outsourced to foreign
    > countries, even jobs to develop software and technology that our
    > military uses. Go figure!

    Sheesh, you're not very well informed are you. They take professional jobs,
    jobs in the trades and city jobs. They often get payed more than 20 dollars
    and hour and no deductions. As to outsourcing there has been lots of
    complaints about that as well, where have you been?

    > I do see the problem of government services being stretched thin in some
    > areas by needy illegal Mexican immigrants. This is why our government
    > needs to develop a set of balls and start billing the Mexican government
    > and the employers of illegal immigrants to cover the cost of the social
    > services and other services their immigrant employees use.

    How are they going to do this when you like others excuse it all away.

    So how do you like it when they have protest marches and demand rights that
    do not exist?

    How fair is it to all those that immigrated responsibly taking 8 or more
    years to go through the procedure, were medically inspected and can
    actually speak and read English?

    How do you like paying more for your house because of all the illegal
    aliens?

    RW+/-, May 19, 2006
  19. ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

    >> Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
    >> for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

    > It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
    > anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
    > have been a fair few racist posts here.

    I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
    border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
    may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
    sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
    it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

    ASAAR, May 19, 2006
  20. Paul Heslop Guest

    ASAAR wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > >> Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
    > >> for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

    > > It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
    > > anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
    > > have been a fair few racist posts here.

    > I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
    > border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
    > may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
    > sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
    > it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

    Damn, that's my plan up the swanny

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006