5 1/4 inch Disks

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bruce Sinclair, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. In article <>, "officeuseonly" <> wrote:
    >Hey..
    >
    >I want to try and find about 200-400 5 1/4" disks for a project that i
    >am working on...
    >any leads to where i could find a lot, have tried trademe but no dice
    >as of yet

    Think I've still got about 50 of these. Email if interested (remove obvious
    spam blockers first :)).

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    officeuseonly, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    Chris Hope Guest

    officeuseonly wrote:

    > I want to try and find about 200-400 5 1/4" disks for a project that i
    > am working on...
    > any leads to where i could find a lot, have tried trademe but no dice
    > as of yet

    Why do you need so many?

    Chris Hope, Jul 25, 2005
  4. i'm screenprinting a mural on them
    officeuseonly, Jul 25, 2005
  5. "officeuseonly" <> wrote:

    >I want to try and find about 200-400 5 1/4" disks for a project that I
    >am working on...
    >any leads to where i could find a lot, have tried trademe but no dice
    >as of yet

    I reckon I've got 400. Yours for the cost of postage (I'm in Dunedin),
    plus $5 for my time. That's my real email address, so you can contact
    me direct.

    cheers
    Steve
    Steve Marshall, Jul 25, 2005