    Joe Pucillo http://www.JoePucillo.com
    Baltimore, Maryland USA

    To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address

    Joe Pucillo, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Joe Pucillo

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Joe Pucillo wrote:
    > Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
    > include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
    > clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
    > find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125" by
    > 8.375") envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?
    >
    > TIA

    Hi Joe...

    http://search.express.ebay.com/Offi...lopes_W0QQExteriorSize134c2823Z4x8000afed26b0

    Take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Joe Pucillo

    Joe Pucillo Guest

    Wasn't it Ken Weitzel who said...
    > Joe Pucillo wrote:

    > > Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
    > > include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
    > > clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
    > > find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125" by
    > > 8.375") envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

    > http://search.express.ebay.com/...

    Thanks Ken. Perhaps I should have specified that, when
    suggesting an URL, it should be for what I'm looking for.

    My mistake. Thanks again!

    Joe

    Joe Pucillo, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Joe Pucillo

    Joe Pucillo Guest

    Wasn't it me who said...
    > Wasn't it Ken Weitzel who said...
    > > Joe Pucillo wrote:

    > > > Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
    > > > include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
    > > > clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
    > > > find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125" by
    > > > 8.375") envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

    > > http://search.express.ebay.com/...

    > [smart-ass reply deleted]

    Sorry, Ken - I see now that you did send a group of listings for
    4x8 envelopes, but these are #000 bubble mailers, not the sort of
    flat business-type envelope usually associated with the 4x8 photo
    cards.

    Still, my post was improper, and I apologize.

    Best,
    Joe

    Joe Pucillo, Jul 25, 2006
  5. Joe Pucillo

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:17:47 GMT, Joe Pucillo <>
    wrote:

    >Wasn't it me who said...
    >> Wasn't it Ken Weitzel who said...

    >> > http://search.express.ebay.com/...

    >> [smart-ass reply deleted]

    >Sorry, Ken - I see now that you did send a group of listings for
    >4x8 envelopes, but these are #000 bubble mailers, not the sort of
    >flat business-type envelope usually associated with the 4x8 photo
    >cards.
    >
    >Still, my post was improper, and I apologize.
    >
    >Best,
    >Joe

    On the site of the original URL, look nearthe top, and check "None"
    under "Lining".
    That might get you a better selection that fits your needs.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Jul 25, 2006
  6. Joe Pucillo

    Joe Pucillo Guest

    Wasn't it Bill Funk who said...
    > On the site of the original URL, look nearthe top, and check "None"
    > under "Lining".
    > That might get you a better selection that fits your needs.

    Not really. Most of the stuff in that "catagory" is mis-placed.
    6x9 and whatnot.

    Someone on the film+labs group was able to point me to the
    correct item - posted here so that anyone searching the
    newsgroups for information in future years might find it:

    http://www.mackayphotopak.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&
    Product_Code=3326&Category_Code=mk016

    or at http://www.mackayphotopak.com/ and click Greeting Card
    Envelopes.