    I am new to this program. How do I print on 4x6 paper. I can't seem to
    find it when I get to PRINT.
    , Dec 25, 2006

  2. Henry Guest

    wrote:

    > I am new to this program. How do I print on 4x6 paper. I can't seem to
    > find it when I get to PRINT.

    Set the slider to 7 and adjust the parameters.
    Henry, Dec 25, 2006

  3. dicktay Guest

    What program are you using?
    Usually it is in "Page Setup" or something similar. You may need to select a
    printer.

    dicktay, Dec 25, 2006
  4. Robert Haar Guest

    On 12/25/06 3:16 PM, "" <> wrote:

    > I am new to this program. How do I print on 4x6 paper. I can't seem to
    > find it when I get to PRINT.

    It is difficult to give you any help (except by luck) unless you tell us
    what computer, OS, printer and photo printing software you are using.

    On my Mac with a Canon i6600 printer, I just select 4x6 from the paper
    list.,

    YMMV
    Robert Haar, Dec 25, 2006