    began in September '97. We expect it to be released in December, though
    the studio hasn't made a formal announcement, and likely won't for at
    least another 3 months.

    Jordan, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Jordan

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>,
    Jordan <> wrote:

    > Woo!
    >
    > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3636
    >
    > Batman: Gotham Knights - Release Plans Revealed
    > Posted by Gord Lacey
    > 7/05/2005
    >
    > Warner Bros has revealed plans to release Batman: The Animated Series
    > Volume 4 before the end of the year. The fourth volume in the series
    > will include the 24 episodes of Batman: Gotham Knights, the series that
    > began in September '97. We expect it to be released in December, though
    > the studio hasn't made a formal announcement, and likely won't for at
    > least another 3 months.

    But any word on Batman Beyond? The final episode of this season's
    Justice League Unlimited has me in the mood to watch that series...

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Jordan

    kaydigi Guest

    "Invid Fan" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Jordan <> wrote:
    >
    >> Woo!
    >>
    >> http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3636
    >>
    >> Batman: Gotham Knights - Release Plans Revealed
    >> Posted by Gord Lacey
    >> 7/05/2005
    >>
    >> Warner Bros has revealed plans to release Batman: The Animated Series
    >> Volume 4 before the end of the year. The fourth volume in the series
    >> will include the 24 episodes of Batman: Gotham Knights, the series that
    >> began in September '97. We expect it to be released in December, though
    >> the studio hasn't made a formal announcement, and likely won't for at
    >> least another 3 months.
    >>

    > But any word on Batman Beyond? The final episode of this season's
    > Justice League Unlimited has me in the mood to watch that series...

    I would assume Batman Beyond will come when Superman is finished

    kaydigi, Jul 26, 2005
  4. Jordan

    Jordan Guest

    >From what I'm hearing, WB doesn't see the adult interest in BB or
    Justice League (morons). So they aren't planning on season sets of
    those yet.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Jul 26, 2005