    with the cams, computers, and other products is http://www.dvnation.com
    ..
    , Apr 28, 2006

  2. Pete D Guest

    Yip, yip, yahoo, a MiniDV tape is $5-10, how much is a 4Gb SD card? I think
    I know which I prefer.

    Pete D, Apr 29, 2006

  3. Mark² Guest

    wrote:
    > DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
    > Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
    > 88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes
    > of a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home
    > page with the cams, computers, and other products is
    > http://www.dvnation.com .

    Which is great...until you need to pop in another "card tape" before you
    have a chance to copy it to the computer...but realize that you didn't
    spring for more than one $250 "tape."
    :)
    Mark², Apr 29, 2006
  4. Pete D Guest

    > wrote:
    >> DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
    >> Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
    >> 88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes
    >> of a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home
    >> page with the cams, computers, and other products is
    >> http://www.dvnation.com .

    > Which is great...until you need to pop in another "card tape" before you
    > have a chance to copy it to the computer...but realize that you didn't
    > spring for more than one $250 "tape."
    > :)

    And don't forget that the MiniDV camcorder will capture at a higher quality
    at around 13Gb per hour.
    Pete D, Apr 29, 2006