  1. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?
    Tim Kettring, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    Kat Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

    Got it in one my boy!
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    Sandworm Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:2kjtmiF3emnaU1
    @uni-berlin.de:

    > If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

    You sound like you should be serving them anyway.
    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring

    catwalker63 Guest

    OK, now you've done it!! Now I'm hungry!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Tim Kettring

    Kat Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:2kjtmiF3emnaU1
    > @uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?
    > >

    > You sound like you should be serving them anyway.

    Google is your friend
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Tim Kettring

    Bilal Guest

    I passed 215 using only cbt nuggets and other things

    message

    Bilal, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Tim Kettring

    catwalker63 Guest

    Enuff with the nuggets! I'm starving!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  8. >If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

    I like chicken nuggets

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 25, 2004