452 File System Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by p.gradidge, the short-sighted, castrating roadkill, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. p.gradidge wrote:
    > I am able to receive messages but since Friday evening I have not
    > been able to send any. Can anybody help me with a 452 File System
    > Error?

    AmigaDOS or VAX VMS?

    p.gradidge, the short-sighted, castrating roadkill, Jul 11, 2004

  2. p.gradidge, the short-sighted, castrating roadkill

    p.gradidge Guest

    p.gradidge, Jul 11, 2004

  3. p.gradidge, the short-sighted, castrating roadkill

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 04 11:41:23 GMT, p.gradidge, the short-sighted,
    castrating roadkill wrote:

    >p.gradidge wrote:
    >> I am able to receive messages but since Friday evening I have not
    >> been able to send any. Can anybody help me with a 452 File System
    >> Error?

    >AmigaDOS or VAX VMS?

    Argh, VMS would give out such a usless msg?

    Me

    why?, Jul 11, 2004
  4. p.gradidge, the short-sighted, castrating roadkill

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004