40tude hangs up firefox scroll?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 6, 2007.

  1. richard wrote:

    > Anyone else experiencing this strange behavior?

    No.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    richard Guest

    Anyone else experiencing this strange behavior?

    When I have 40tude dialog open, as well as firefox 2, my system locks up
    when I try to scroll on a web page in firefox. The only thing I can do is
    to reboot the system.

    Ok so 40tude is old and hasn't been updated in a few years. But still is a
    viable means to communicate and beats the hell out of OE.

    richard, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone else experiencing this strange behavior?

    I pasted OP into news.software.readers, since this is nothing I've heard
    in my years over there. Don't ask me why... ;)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 6, 2007
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:11:40 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, richard Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Anyone else experiencing this strange behavior?
    >
    > When I have 40tude dialog open, as well as firefox 2, my system locks up
    > when I try to scroll on a web page in firefox. The only thing I can do is
    > to reboot the system.
    >
    > Ok so 40tude is old and hasn't been updated in a few years. But still is a
    > viable means to communicate and beats the hell out of OE.

    Not a problem on this end. Good Luck
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest