40D GETS TAUGHT A LESSON !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Here are some things I learned today:

    1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
    Flag!
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515172/original

    2. Don't shove your religion in my face.
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    (We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)

    3. Don't mess with Smokey!
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778

    4. Party chicks love the 40D!
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
    ---------------------------

    Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777
    Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >
    > Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777


    You called<g>? Great shot. But you knew I'd like it...

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Oct 20, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Oct 19, 10:21 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Here are some things I learned today:
    >
    > 1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
    > Flag!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515172/original
    >
    > 2. Don't shove your religion in my face.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    > (We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)
    >
    > 3. Don't mess with Smokey!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778
    >
    > 4. Party chicks love the 40D!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
    > ---------------------------
    >
    > Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777



    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    And it is by far the best one of the lot. It really tells a story.
    Especially with your commentary added on it. Superb shot.

    Who says the 40D in monochrome mode can't compete with b&w film? Not
    me! Great work with light.
    Helen
    , Oct 20, 2007
    #3
  4. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Oct 19, 11:02 pm, wrote:
    > On Oct 19, 10:21 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >
    > > Here are some things I learned today:

    >
    > > 1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
    > > Flag!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515172/original

    >
    > > 2. Don't shove your religion in my face.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    > > (We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)

    >
    > > 3. Don't mess with Smokey!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778

    >
    > > 4. Party chicks love the 40D!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
    > > ---------------------------

    >
    > > Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777

    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    > And it is by far the best one of the lot. It really tells a story.
    > Especially with your commentary added on it. Superb shot.
    >
    > Who says the 40D in monochrome mode can't compete with b&w film? Not
    > me! Great work with light.
    > Helen



    I got so carried away with the bible guy and the monochrome shot I
    almost forgot Smokey! That is a fantastic shot! Razor sharp with
    gorgeous colors.
    , Oct 20, 2007
    #4
  5. Annika1980

    Sosumi Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Here are some things I learned today:
    >
    > 1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
    > Flag!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515172/original
    >
    > 2. Don't shove your religion in my face.
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    > (We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)
    >
    > 3. Don't mess with Smokey!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778
    >
    > 4. Party chicks love the 40D!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
    > ---------------------------
    >
    > Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777


    Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
    that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price
    ;-))
    Sosumi, Oct 20, 2007
    #5
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" <> wrote:

    > Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
    > that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price


    Which whites were washed out?
    Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.
    Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007
    #6
  7. Annika1980

    Charles Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
    >> that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price

    >
    > Which whites were washed out?
    > Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.


    To me, Sosumi is washed out .... totally!
    Charles, Oct 20, 2007
    #7
  8. Annika1980

    traveller © Guest

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:03:28 -0700, Annika1980 <>
    wrote:

    >On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
    >> that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price

    >
    >Which whites were washed out?
    >Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.


    No, he looks with his 'third eye'.







    --

    de groeten van Martin

    http://route1.nl
    http://home.planet.nl/~usa/
    http://route1.nl/grandcanyon2007/
    traveller ©, Oct 24, 2007
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Chris Pettingill

    Self-taught MCSD

    Chris Pettingill, Oct 23, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    921
    Kline Sphere
    Oct 29, 2003
  2. Wayne Wastier
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    753
    Wayne Wastier
    Jun 10, 2005
  3. Annika1980

    40D GETS EXTREME !

    Annika1980, Sep 28, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    206
    Views:
    3,819
    D_Mac
    Nov 1, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    THE 40D GETS SOME TONGUE!

    Annika1980, Feb 16, 2008, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    36
    Views:
    833
    Noons
    Feb 25, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    40D GETS A HUMMER!

    Annika1980, May 1, 2008, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    25
    Views:
    827
    John Turco
    May 4, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page