404 ripoff

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by bonspiel@orcon.net.nz, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Guest

    , Feb 25, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > http://premiercars.co.nz/

    nasty...
    from the source of the page.
    src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"

    if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    own host.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 25, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> http://premiercars.co.nz/

    > nasty...
    > from the source of the page.
    > src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"
    >
    > if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    > own host.

    and whats with this...
    "<meta name="KeyWords" content="ripoff,bullshitter,bullshit">
    <title>Premier Cars Ltd, 249 Stanmore Rd, Christchurch. Ripoff
    bullshitters</title>"

    thats a bit off isn't it.
    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 25, 2004
  4. EAgle Guest

    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://premiercars.co.nz/

    > > nasty...
    > > from the source of the page.
    > > src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"
    > >
    > > if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    > > own host.

    > and whats with this...
    > "<meta name="KeyWords" content="ripoff,bullshitter,bullshit">
    > <title>Premier Cars Ltd, 249 Stanmore Rd, Christchurch. Ripoff
    > bullshitters</title>"
    >
    > thats a bit off isn't it.
    > --
    > Dave Hall
    > http://Dave.net.nz
    > We have Hangman, Pacman, and Space Invaders

    Signs of someone hacking the domain??

    EAgle, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:37:47 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <>
    wrote:

    >T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://premiercars.co.nz/

    >> nasty...
    >> from the source of the page.
    >> src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"
    >>
    >> if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    >> own host.

    >and whats with this...
    >"<meta name="KeyWords" content="ripoff,bullshitter,bullshit">
    ><title>Premier Cars Ltd, 249 Stanmore Rd, Christchurch. Ripoff
    >bullshitters</title>"
    >
    >thats a bit off isn't it.

    Maybe a disgruntled (ex)web designer?!?

    Invisible, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Max Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:15:09 +1300, Invisible <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:37:47 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> nasty...
    >>> from the source of the page.
    >>> src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"
    >>>
    >>> if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    >>> own host.

    >>and whats with this...
    >>"<meta name="KeyWords" content="ripoff,bullshitter,bullshit">
    >><title>Premier Cars Ltd, 249 Stanmore Rd, Christchurch. Ripoff
    >>bullshitters</title>"
    >>
    >>thats a bit off isn't it.

    >Maybe a disgruntled (ex)web designer?!?

    Very likely :)

    Max, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Mr Scebe Guest

    > wrote:
    > > http://premiercars.co.nz/

    > nasty...
    > from the source of the page.
    > src="http://www.infordigital.com/404.swf"
    >
    > if they are going to rip it off, they should at least copy it to their
    > own host.

    It's a fucking car dealer - what do you expect?

    --
    Mr Scebe
    Losers always whine about their 'best'.

    Mr Scebe, Feb 26, 2004