    --

    Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    Nicolai

    Nicolai, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Nicolai

    Pete D Guest

    "Nicolai" <> wrote in message
    news:450fae35$0$2091$...
    > D*mn :(
    >
    > Then what? Is Lightroom beta my best alternative?
    >
    > I wish rawshooter would update to support the 400d...!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    > Nicolai

    Seriously you will have to give them at least a couple of days to code it
    up!

    Pete D, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Nicolai

    Nicolai Guest

    > Seriously you will have to give them at least a couple of days to code it
    > up!

    Of course but I fear its discontinued totally?

    Nicolai, Sep 19, 2006
  4. "Nicolai" <> wrote:
    >> Seriously you will have to give them at least a couple of days to code it
    >> up!

    > Of course but I fear its discontinued totally?

    http://www.pixmantec.com/

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Sep 19, 2006
  5. Nicolai

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >Nicolai wrote:
    > D*mn :(
    >
    > Then what? Is Lightroom beta my best alternative?

    You might try Capture One LE, I always thought it was a bargain at $99
    (I like it better than RawShooter or Photoshop CSRAW) and now they are
    offering it free when you buy a SanDisk Extreme III card ...

    Will be a while before they support a new camera like the 400d though

    Bill Hilton, Sep 19, 2006
  6. Nicolai

    Me Guest

    Hi,
    I think that there will be no update for rawshooter.
    You may convert your files to DNG (once adobe updates their converter).
    I believe that rawshooter supports DNG (not sure thou).

    Me, Sep 19, 2006
  7. "Me" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I think that there will be no update for rawshooter.

    That's correct. The Pixmantec company was bought by Adobe.

    > You may convert your files to DNG (once adobe updates their
    > converter).
    > I believe that rawshooter supports DNG (not sure thou).

    It only supports the DNGs for the Raw formats it supports, so no 400D
    capability.

    --
    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 19, 2006