    If I do "clear config", will it reset the config back to the factory
    default?

    Thanks.
    mk, Feb 27, 2004

  2. mk

    Jeff C Guest

    "mk" <> wrote in
    news:LrO%b.71937$:

    > Hi,
    > Can someone help me to remove the following statement from the 4003
    > switch config?
    >
    > set port channel 2/22-23
    >
    > I just can't find commands to clear or remove it.
    >
    > If I do "clear config", will it reset the config back to the factory
    > default?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If it follows other CatOS commands "clear config all" and a restart should
    reset it to factory defaults. Of course there is the possibility that the
    port channel is part of the default configuration.

    -Jeff C
    Jeff C, Feb 28, 2004

  3. mk

    mk Guest

    Is there a command that I can remove the "set port channel x/y-z"?

    Actually, I have many old set port channel x/y-z that are not needed and I
    can't reset the config back to the factory default.

    Thanks.

    mk, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Hello, mk!
    You wrote on Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:04:37 GMT:

    m> Is there a command that I can remove the "set port channel
    m> x/y-z"?

    set port channel x/y-x off

    Regards,
    Andrey.
    Andrey Tarasov, Feb 28, 2004
  5. mk

    mk Guest

    The command "set port channel x/y-x off" added another line in the config -
    "set port channel x/y-x mode off".
    I actually want to clear that line out of the config.
    Is this mean that I can only turn it off and can not clear it from the
    config?
    #port channel
    set port channel 2/3-4 74
    set port channel 2/33-34 76 (remove from here)
    set port channel 2/22-23 79 (remove from here)

    Thanks,
    mk

    mk, Feb 28, 2004