    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Feb 19, 2008

  2. ~misfit~

    EMB Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > A subject. 2 x Compaq V55 and 2 x Philips 105s. Pick-up only from Pukekohe.
    >
    > All work when last used although the brightness is on full on one. Would
    > prefer all taken at once. If I don't hear anything within a short time I'll
    > put them on Trademe no reserve.

    I left 4 at my gate a while ago - they were gone within 15 minutes.

    EMB, Feb 19, 2008

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "EMB" typed:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> A subject. 2 x Compaq V55 and 2 x Philips 105s. Pick-up only from
    >> Pukekohe. All work when last used although the brightness is on full on
    >> one.
    >> Would prefer all taken at once. If I don't hear anything within a
    >> short time I'll put them on Trademe no reserve.

    > I left 4 at my gate a while ago - they were gone within 15 minutes.

    The problem is, in the area I live in they'd just get smashed. :-(

    It'd be nice to see them get used. <shrug>

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Feb 19, 2008
  4. In article <>, says...
    > Somewhere on teh intarweb "EMB" typed:
    > > ~misfit~ wrote:
    > >> A subject. 2 x Compaq V55 and 2 x Philips 105s. Pick-up only from
    > >> Pukekohe. All work when last used although the brightness is on full on
    > >> one.
    > >> Would prefer all taken at once. If I don't hear anything within a
    > >> short time I'll put them on Trademe no reserve.

    > > I left 4 at my gate a while ago - they were gone within 15 minutes.

    > The problem is, in the area I live in they'd just get smashed. :-(
    >
    > It'd be nice to see them get used. <shrug>
    >
    > Cheers,

    The monitor on our wwoofer-computer has more or less shat itself (I think one
    of the colours is no longer getting triggered) but I won't be down in Auckland
    for another couple of months ... probably not worth taking up the space at your
    house. I dunno yet, I just built a system for an elderly farming couple and
    don't know what they will do with their old compuspec box, I may end up scoring
    there ... I'll hopefully know within a week.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Feb 19, 2008
  5. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Peter Huebner" typed:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Somewhere on teh intarweb "EMB" typed:
    >>>
    >>> I left 4 at my gate a while ago - they were gone within 15 minutes.

    >> The problem is, in the area I live in they'd just get smashed. :-(
    >>
    >> It'd be nice to see them get used. <shrug>

    > The monitor on our wwoofer-computer has more or less shat itself (I
    > think one of the colours is no longer getting triggered) but I won't
    > be down in Auckland for another couple of months ... probably not
    > worth taking up the space at your house. I dunno yet, I just built a
    > system for an elderly farming couple and don't know what they will do
    > with their old compuspec box, I may end up scoring there ... I'll
    > hopefully know within a week.

    Hi Peter,

    If I still have one when/if you need one then, of course, it's yours. :)

    I hope you're well,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Feb 19, 2008