    Handshake?

    WinXpSp2 + Ethereal + Sitecom PCI 54g wireless adapter + Sitecom 54g AP

    Thanks for any advise.
    Alexandr Mishagin, May 5, 2005

  2. Can you answer a few questions so we can try and figure out what the issue
    is:
    #1. Are you using the client utility for your Sitecom PCI adapter or using
    the Windows wireless service for connecting to your Wireless network?
    #2. Do both your AP and STA wireless adapter have the latest drivers?
    #3. From the packet traces, can you find out what the KeyType is of the key
    which resembles M1. If it is set to 1, then this is a group key packet.
    #4. Are all other fields between the M1 and the packet following 4 way
    exchange (except the Key IV field) the same?
    #5. So, do you get connected to the network after the exchange or does the
    key exchange happen continously?

    Thanks,
    Anusha

    Anusha Dandapani[MSFT], May 10, 2005