    LID

    Stamp out Spam - See my anti-spam pages:
    http://www.spamfreezone.org

    Peter Ramm, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Peter Ramm

    Guest

    Peter Ramm wrote:
    > It's been suggested that I use a short period of black avi as a
    > separator between music clips on DVDs.
    > Anyone have one or point me to one - I'm not in to editing.

    You don't say what editor, but just about any of them will let you you
    import a JPEG picture and assign a length to it as a clip. Get a black
    picture and import it. Or, tell people what editor you have and there
    will probably be several alternate ways to do it.

    Dave

    , Nov 10, 2005

  3. Peter Ramm

    Peter Ramm Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:13:34 +0000, Peter Ramm
    <> wrote:

    >It's been suggested that I use a short period of black avi as a
    >separator between music clips on DVDs.
    >Anyone have one or point me to one - I'm not in to editing.

    Many thanks to those that had a postive contribution to make to this
    and my earlier post - much appreciated.

    --
    Pete Ramm

    Peter Ramm, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Peter Ramm

    quietguy Guest

    There is a very simple solution - just leave the lens cap on your camera
    and record as long a clip as you need - easy peasy way to get a black
    clip

    David

    quietguy, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Peter Ramm

    Buchetamo Guest

    lol....
    "quietguy" <> wrote in
    message

    Buchetamo, Nov 18, 2005
  6. Peter Ramm

    Guest

    quietguy wrote:
    > There is a very simple solution - just leave the lens cap on your camera
    > and record as long a clip as you need - easy peasy way to get a black
    > clip

    Probably acceptable, but maybe not technically pure black. At least
    with my camera doing that instead of 100% black gives, 3%R, 3%G and
    1%B. :--)

    Dave

    , Nov 18, 2005
  7. Peter Ramm

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Peter Ramm wrote:
    > It's been suggested that I use a short period of black avi as a
    > separator between music clips on DVDs.

    Is that a really good idea? I think a fade out or a fade in would
    do just as well and take up less space.

    Rick Merrill, Nov 19, 2005