4 Sale : Sony DSC-R1 Cybershot Selling $899.00 + 2GB Sony Memory Card

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sonyr1au@yahoo.com, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Up for sale is my brand new Sony R1 CyberShot + 2GB Sony Memory Card
    New In Box.

    RRP $1800.00AUD for $899.00AUD + Free Express Delivery Worlwide.

    Basic specs include APS Large Sensory featuring 10.3MP Resolution +
    Sony 2GB Pro Duo Card.

    See additional Reviews and Spec's here :

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/ -- or -- Google " Sony DSC
    R1"

    Price includes Free Express Delivery Worldwide and 14 day approval and
    DOA return for full refund should you find any issue with this unit. I
    do promise camera is brand new and in perfect working condition.

    contact

    sonyr1au [ at ] yahoo.com
    , Nov 20, 2006