    ram.
    My Bios detecteds the 4gb of ram correctly.

    Sorry for my bad englisch.

    =?Utf-8?B?SW5ncmF0ZXI=?=, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Bios->NorthBridge: Memory Hole remapping by software -> ENABLED.

    et voila: 4 GB.

    --
    Jose Manuel Tella Llop
    MVP - Windows

    Also from davison:
    I changed the memory hole setting in BIOS to Hardware (although Software
    probably works too). I think that the BIOS was reserving 1.25 gb for my
    nearly empty PCI slots.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 23, 2005