    . Include company name, URL, position held
    and a company street/city & email address.

    , Mar 30, 2007

  2. (07-03-30 13:04:25):

    > A patented 4 FACTOR PASSWORD white paper is available. Not an
    > encryption system.

    And what is that?

    > For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
    > . Include company name, URL, position held
    > and a company street/city & email address.

    Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
    interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make the
    distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if it's
    secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details available.

    Regards,
    Ertugrul Söylemez.

    --
    From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
    follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.

    Ertugrul Soeylemez, Mar 31, 2007

  3. Someone Else Guest

    In Message-ID:<euk7ja$8b8$02$-online.com>,
    Ertugrul Soeylemez <> wrote:

    > (07-03-30 13:04:25):
    >
    >> A patented 4 FACTOR PASSWORD white paper is available. Not an
    >> encryption system.

    >And what is that?
    >

    >> For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
    >> . Include company name, URL, position held
    >> and a company street/city & email address.

    >Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
    >interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make the
    >distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if it's
    >secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details available.

    Not to mention that anyone can get a copy of the patent. If it's
    actually patented, the details ARE available.

    Someone Else, Mar 31, 2007
  4. Someone Else <> (07-03-31 11:25:03):

    > > > For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
    > > > . Include company name, URL, position
    > > > held and a company street/city & email address.

    > > Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
    > > interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make
    > > the distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if
    > > it's secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details
    > > available.

    > Not to mention that anyone can get a copy of the patent. If it's
    > actually patented, the details ARE available.

    Patents only include a specification. They don't give the ideas behind
    a particular scheme, and more importantly, they don't do security
    analysis.

    Regards,
    Ertugrul Söylemez.

    --
    From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
    follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.

    Ertugrul Soeylemez, Apr 1, 2007