    Sweepstakes that has been going around? They are giving away season 1
    and 2 on DVD.

    Check it out: http://www.hyfntrak.com/3rdrock2/promotions/

    Sandi280, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Sandi280

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "Sandi280" <> wrote:

    > Does everyone remember 3rd Rock from the Sun??? I loved that show, and
    > was so dissapointed when they took it off the air. One by one, the
    > seasons are coming out on DVD. Has anyone caught wind of the 3rd Rock
    > Sweepstakes that has been going around? They are giving away season 1
    > and 2 on DVD.

    Whoopee. One by one they are coming out in edited syndicated form. Yeah,
    it's sad it went off the air because it looks like the original
    broadcast cuts of the episodes will never see the light of day ever
    again. Who cares if they're giving away these sets away. I can watch the
    same butchered versions of these episodes on the local networks for free
    every night anyway.

    Now **** off.

    Black Locust, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Sandi280

    Sandi280 Guest

    I can tell that you really don't care about these, but I will add that
    Season 3 is not syndicated. And 3rd Rock is not currently running on
    any station.

    Sandi280, Nov 8, 2005