    (Do viruses run on a 64-bit system???)

    Thanks
    Ken K

    Ken, Sep 20, 2008

  2. Acronis True Image Home works on x64 XP.
    http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/requirements.html

    There is a 64-bit version of NOD32 which will work with your current licence
    key http://www.eset.com/download/home-64bit.php

    Dominic Payer, Sep 20, 2008

  3. Ken

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    On 20/09/2008 in message <> Dominic
    Payer wrote:

    >Acronis True Image Home works on x64 XP.
    >http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/requirements.html
    >
    >There is a 64-bit version of NOD32 which will work with your current
    >licence key http://www.eset.com/download/home-64bit.php

    Just to add I am using ESET NOD32 64 bit edition here on x64 and it is
    excellent. The name is a bit off-putting but it is 64 bit if you down-load
    the right one :)

    --
    Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
    If you ever find something you like buy a lifetime supply because they

    Jeff Gaines, Sep 20, 2008
  4. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Jeff Gaines said the following on 9/20/2008 9:10 AM:
    > On 20/09/2008 in message <> Dominic
    > Payer wrote:
    >
    >> Acronis True Image Home works on x64 XP.
    >> http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/requirements.html
    >>

    >> There is a 64-bit version of NOD32 which will work with your current
    >> licence key http://www.eset.com/download/home-64bit.php

    > Just to add I am using ESET NOD32 64 bit edition here on x64 and it is
    > excellent. The name is a bit off-putting but it is 64 bit if you
    > down-load the right one :)

    I like NOD32 a lot. Glad to hear it works without problems.

    Thanks
    KK

    Ken, Sep 20, 2008