    (Cloudmark SpamNet, SpamFighter, LashBack etc.) without having any
    chance to utilize them with Thunderbird.
    , Sep 21, 2005

  2. wrote:

    >Is there any 3rd party antispam plug-in available for Thunderbird?
    >
    >Thunderbird is great, but its antispam filter is quite weak.
    >
    >It is possible to use some 3rd party antispam filters when they work as
    >a POP3/IMAP4 proxy (PopFile, SpamPal etc.), but it could be even better
    >to have such filters integrated into Thunderbird.
    >
    >It is very sad to see some interesting antispam plug-ins for Outlook
    >(Cloudmark SpamNet, SpamFighter, LashBack etc.) without having any
    >chance to utilize them with Thunderbird.

    I dont respond to crossposted messages, pick one newsgroup and post
    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 10, 2006

  3. Sniper .308 Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:51:03 GMT, "Moz Champion (Dan)"
    <> wrote:

    >I dont respond to crossposted messages, pick one newsgroup and post

    Ummmmm, you just did! So, you could have at least posted something
    semi-intelligent or useful.
    Sniper .308, Jan 10, 2006
  4. DoubleDoom Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any 3rd party antispam plug-in available for Thunderbird?
    >>
    >> Thunderbird is great, but its antispam filter is quite weak.
    >>
    >> It is possible to use some 3rd party antispam filters when they work as
    >> a POP3/IMAP4 proxy (PopFile, SpamPal etc.), but it could be even better
    >> to have such filters integrated into Thunderbird.
    >>
    >> It is very sad to see some interesting antispam plug-ins for Outlook
    >> (Cloudmark SpamNet, SpamFighter, LashBack etc.) without having any
    >> chance to utilize them with Thunderbird.
    >>

    > I dont respond to crossposted messages, pick one newsgroup and post

    Ignore the troll. He's made a number of posts like that today.

    The inbuilt spam filter with TB 1.5 seems to work very well for me. It
    seems better than earlier versions. Although that could be because it's
    learnt more about what is and isn't spam from what I junked.

    I don't know about any third party ones though.

    David
    DoubleDoom, Jan 10, 2006
  5. Sniper .308 wrote:

    >On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:51:03 GMT, "Moz Champion (Dan)"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>I dont respond to crossposted messages, pick one newsgroup and post
    >>

    >Ummmmm, you just did! So, you could have at least posted something
    >semi-intelligent or useful.

    It is useful to know that I dont respond to crossposts, at least from
    some peoples point of view. If you want help with an item, then its
    pretty simple, ask in one newsgroup, not many
    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 11, 2006
  6. pickel

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Why not?

    Why don't you respond to crossposted messages? i don't understand.
    pickel, Jul 31, 2006