3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinios on June 26 to 28, 2007

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by nathanielanumba.gts@gmail.com, May 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago,
    Illinios on June 26 to 28, 2007

    This is to invite your company for our upcoming 3rd Annual Opensource
    Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinios on June 26 to 28,
    2007.

    The event supports Opensource technology as a cost-effective solution
    for telecommunications (SOHO and medium-to-large enterprises) Our
    website is www.cluecon.com <http://www.cluecon.com>

    This is an opportunity for you to promote your products and services
    to the Opensource Telephony market. As a sponsor:
    1. You may include your logo on our programme, brochure, website and
    delegate packs
    2. You may request that your company have a 2 to 3 minute
    advertisement played during breaks and speaker transitions
    3. You may request your company's marketing video to be played during
    lunch time
    4. You may give away sample products on site

    If you have other ideas of how to market your product to Cluecon
    delegates (from around the world), please contact me at
    and I'll be happy to refer you
    to our marketing team that you may discuss specific details with
    them.

    I hope that you'd be able to support our endeavor to educate and share
    best practices with the Opensource application developers and the
    telephony market about the efficiencies and potential of Opensource
    Technology. Our website is www.cluecon.com <http://www.cluecon.com>

    I look forward to hear from you.

    Best,

    Nathaniel Anumba