    to a crawl and the mouse pointer stuttered around in extreme slow motion
    until I was able to close the window.

    Whew. Really funny considering that it comes "standard" with MS Windows.
    Morituri-|-Max, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Did you try it full screen mode or restored window?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 6, 2005

  3. Morituri-|-Max

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Max.

    It works fine for me! I hadn't tried it until you mentioned it, but it
    fired right up. I ran it full-screen and it seemd as fast as ever. I'm no
    gamer, but I got over a million points in the first (and only) game I ran.
    ;<)

    The only other game I've run in 64-bit is Solitaire - and it took me more
    than a dozen games to win. But the program - mouse and all - seemed to run
    just like in 32-bit.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Its probably some video driver issue or a one time glitch.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 6, 2005
  5. "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <> wrote in message
    > Did you try it full screen mode or restored window?

    I believe it was in window mode, it definately wasn't full screen..
    shudder...
    Morituri-|-Max, Jun 7, 2005
  6. "Morituri-|-Max" <> wrote in message

    >> Did you try it full screen mode or restored window?

    > I believe it was in window mode, it definately wasn't full screen..
    > shudder...

    Note: Tried it in full screen and it worked good for a couple seconds, then
    it started to slow down again, mouse stuttered around as I tried to move it,
    then the screen went black and just sat there.. windows key no good,
    alt-ctrl-del also didn't do anything.

    Yikes

    AMD 64 bit 3800+ CPU
    ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
    Newest DirectX version
    1 GB memory

    Ah well.. I don't play it anyway.
    Morituri-|-Max, Jun 7, 2005
  7. Morituri-|-Max

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:12:53 -0500, "Morituri-|-Max"
    <> wrote:

    >windows key no good, >alt-ctrl-del also didn't do anything.

    That doesn't always work. Did you try a Alt+TAB?

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Jun 7, 2005
  8. update your video card drivers, maybe thats what causing the problem.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005