    Charlie

    http://FlyingSamPhoto.com
    Got digital photos? Show them off!
    Charles Kerekes, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Charles Kerekes

    dylan Guest

    "Charles Kerekes" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have posted some new 3D photos of a tree house Bed & Breakfast and of
    > Crater Lake, both in Oregon.
    >
    > If you are able to cross your eyes, you can see them here:
    > http://tinyurl.com/c6qz6
    >
    > Charlie
    >
    > http://FlyingSamPhoto.com
    > Got digital photos? Show them off!

    Excellent, how did you take them ?

    I couldn't cross my eyes too well, so turned them into anaglyphs and they
    worked well
    dylan, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Charles Kerekes

    DFS Guest

    I think the "cross you eyes" effect would work better if you blend the
    shots, without the white line between them. I can usually get the 3D effect
    by moving in close to the image and drawing away, but I kept getting hung up
    on the white line between your pics.

    DS

    DFS, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Dylan,

    Thanks. I took them with a single camera, shifted laterally about 1
    foot apart between shots.

    Charles Kerekes, Jun 10, 2005
  5. DS,

    I know what you mean, unfortunately it is the opposite for me--without
    the borders it is more difficult.

    If I find the time, what I would like to do is re-code the page to
    allow viewers to select options like border or no border, cross-eyed or
    parallel viewing, etc. That would be the ideal setup, I think.

    Charlie
    Charles Kerekes, Jun 10, 2005