    Hi

    Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

    Cheer Peter...

    peter, Jun 23, 2005

  2. peter

    BTMO Guest

    "peter" <> wrote

    > Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

    AutoCAD...

    ;-)

    BTMO, Jun 23, 2005

  3. peter

    bambam Guest

    bambam, Jun 23, 2005
  4. peter

    Ripping Silk Guest

    peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen software..?

    > Cheer Peter...

    that'd be like... a woman ? heh..

    jokes, just jokes..

    Ripping Silk, Jun 24, 2005
  5. peter

    PAM. Guest

    "peter" <> wrote in message

    > Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

    Visio will do some of what you're looking for.
    I have something that was for Win98/95. I don't use it anymore and have no
    idea if it works on XP/200 or whatever you're using. They also did one for
    gardens and you could, I believe, download new appliances, bed shapes,
    plants...etc

    Would you like it. I'll see if I can track it down and post a web link to
    the company web site....if they still exist

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 28, 2005
  6. peter

    PAM. Guest

    PAM., Jun 28, 2005
  7. peter

    Roger_Nickel Guest

    peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..
    >

    > Cheer Peter...

    IMSI/Turbocad make a simple 3D architectural modelling package for this market.
    If it's the same as the version included with Turbocad 8 then it will be OK
    (supports layers, libraries, BOM) although the 3D rendering is not as flash as
    that in Autocad.

    Roger_Nickel, Jun 28, 2005
  8. peter

    Roger_Nickel Guest

    peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..
    >

    > Cheer Peter...

    IMSI/Turbocad make a simple 3D architectural modelling package for this market.
    If it's the same as the version included with Turbocad 8 then it will be OK
    (supports layers, libraries, BOM), although the 3D rendering is not as flash as
    that in Autocad. Turbocad 8 was on special at Quay Computers in Wellington a few
    months ago for $50 and they may have some copies left, if so you will be able to
    get an excellent CAD program with a 3D modeller thrown in. I have used Turbocad
    in its various incarnations for many years and can't think of anything really
    bad to say about it.

    Roger_Nickel, Jun 28, 2005
  9. peter

    Gumption Guest

    I recommend any of the products by Punch software . . . but also, 3D
    Home architect just came out with a kitchen and bathroom design
    software recently . . . www.3dhaonline.com . . . Punch has 2 demos on
    download.com . . . super home suite and their platinum version 8.

    Gumption, Jul 9, 2005