    I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
    taskbar????

    Anyone?

    Kue2, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Do you have Quicklaunch enabled, so theres icons on the taskbar next to the
    Start button? If no Quicklaunch then you need to right click on the taskbar,
    then choose Toolbars from the menu and then enable Quicklaunch. Once you have
    Quicklaunch then the Switch between Windows is there (is on mine). Works nice
    too, you click that icon once then the 3-D flip view starts, then you scroll
    the mouse wheel.
    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmVpbC50Lg==?=, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Kue2

    canixs Guest

    Do you need a GPS to find it? :)
    it is the second icon on the right of the START icon.
    If you don't see any icon right next to the START icon then just right click
    on the taskbar and choose toolbar and click on the quicklaunch to enable it.

    canixs, Mar 3, 2007