    I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
    taskbar????

    Anyone?

    Kue2, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    It is in the quick launch area.

    John Barnes, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Kue2

    John Barnes, Mar 3, 2007
  4. Kue2

    DP Guest

    You have to make sure you have the Quick Launch bar activated. Right-clik on
    the taskbar, got to Toolbars and make sure Quick Launch is checked.
    Usually the icon is the second one from the left.

    DP, Mar 3, 2007
  5. iT WORKS FOR ME WHEN i PRESS DOWN THE wINDOWS KEY, 2 KEYS TO THE LEFT OF THE
    SPACEBAR, AND THEN PRESS THE tab KEY. Sorry that was all caps

    =?Utf-8?B?b25lc24wMg==?=, Mar 3, 2007
  6. Hi, Kue2.

    As the others said, the Flip 3D button (also called Switch between windows
    and Windows switcher) is BY DEFAULT the second button on the Quick Launch
    toolbar. The icon is not very distinct; I think it is a fanned deck of
    light grey cards on a dark blue rectangular background.

    However, like all QL icons, it can be moved or deleted from the QL toolbar.
    Maybe that happened on your computer.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    (Running Windows Mail in Vista Ultimate x64)

    R. C. White, MVP, Mar 6, 2007
  7. Kue2

    DP Guest

    I haven't been following this thread, but if no one hasn't told you this
    already, you have to make sure you have the Quick Launch bar activated.
    Right click on the taskbar choose TOOLBARS and then check QUICK LAUNCH.

    DP, Mar 7, 2007