    Brian Turner Guest

    I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
    my windowsXP home edition media player. Help
    Brian Turner, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Brian Turner

    Boomer Guest

    "Brian Turner" <> wrote in
    news:_jjCb.37660$:

    > I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
    > my windowsXP home edition media player. Help

    Any error messages? Whats the problem(s)?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Minimum System Requirements?
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/windowsmediaplayer/downloads/create.
    asp

    Googles archive?
    http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=3D alchemy&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B925AC6
    Boomer, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Brian Turner

    Brian Turner Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in message news:<3fd9dfe1$0$31373$>...
    > "Brian Turner" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I have downloaded 3D alchemy but it does not work on
    > > my windowsXP home edition media player. Help

    > Any error messages? Whats the problem(s)?
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >

    > Minimum System Requirements?
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/windowsmediaplayer/downloads/create.
    > asp
    >
    > Googles archive?
    > http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=3D alchemy&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    > 8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
    > No error messages. A blank screen is the only response.

    I downloaded the windows 3D screensaver and that works perfectly.
    Thanks for pointing me towards the googles archive. Although it has not solved
    this problem it is agood site for referral.

    Brian Turner, Dec 12, 2003