    Any ideas what may be causing this? Is it possible to install an older
    version of the firmware or isn't that possible?
    Thanks
    Pipex, Mar 26, 2005

  2. From what you have mentioned below, it appears to be some problem with the
    upgrade in the firmware. Normally, you can download the older firmware to
    your router without running into any issues. For solution to your problem
    with the latest firmware you should contact your router manufacturer with
    details.

    Anusha

    Anusha Dandapani[MSFT], Mar 31, 2005

  3. Pipex

    Pipex Guest

    Anusha,
    I've contacted 3Com and they tell me that they don't have any known problems
    with the latest firmware. I've updated the latest version of Intelpro
    wireless on my laptop and they seems to have improved the situation.
    Thanks for your help

    Pipex, Apr 1, 2005