    connect to the phone network.

    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    bostonGuy, Jul 9, 2003

  2. bostonGuy

    RC Guest

    I'm trying to remember what I learned about the pxXset, but by default the
    NBX is a Voice-over-Ethernet system, not VoIP. Did you buy the IP (Internet)

    RC, Jul 14, 2003

  3. bostonGuy

    bostonGuy Guest

    Yeah,

    You are right. We didn't have IP-On-Fly licence. It turned out to be
    quite expensive solution. Because our company will have to buy
    IP-On-Fly license, pcXset individual license and maybe TAPIWave
    licence.

    Basically we are looking for two different itegrations with the 3COM
    phone system.

    1- Click to talk functionality from our website
    2- Remote SoftPhone access to the 3COM NBX system.

    I am currently researching using NetMeeting with H.323 Gateway but
    netmeeting voice quality isn't that great :(

    I also looked into CrystalVoice ISS server and it turned out to be
    very expensive. Are you aware of any other products which will provide
    above funcionality ?

    Thanks so much for responding to the message earlier :)

    Regards
    bostonGuy, Jul 16, 2003