39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bill Hilton, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Bill Hilton, Jul 16, 2005

  2. John McWilliams, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Bill Hilton

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Jul 16, 2005
  4. Bill Hilton

    Confused Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    > >> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/phase-one-0705.shtml

    > > Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

    > I just ordered one...

    > :)

    Have them send it to my address...
    I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
    Uh huh... ;-)

    Jeff
    Confused, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Bill Hilton

    Mark² Guest

    "Confused" <> wrote in message

    >> > Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

    >> I just ordered one...

    >> :)

    > Have them send it to my address...
    > I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
    > Uh huh... ;-)
    >
    > Jeff

    Ah!!!
    You found the smiley!
    :)
    I have a feeling there are a hundred or so others would not only didn't see
    the smiley, but are probably muttering under their breath, "How does that
    #!!*#! Mark afford one of those &%%#*%(*^ things!!!!
    :)
    Mark², Jul 17, 2005
  6. Bill Hilton

    Jer Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > "Confused" <> wrote in message

    >>>I just ordered one...

    >>>:)

    >>Have them send it to my address...
    >>I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
    >>Uh huh... ;-)
    >>
    >>Jeff

    > Ah!!!
    > You found the smiley!
    > :)
    > I have a feeling there are a hundred or so others would not only didn't see
    > the smiley, but are probably muttering under their breath, "How does that
    > #!!*#! Mark afford one of those &%%#*%(*^ things!!!!
    > :)

    <shrug> I just figured you were a drug dealer - or my attorney
    incognito. Is that you Babs?

    :)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Jul 17, 2005
  7. Bill Hilton

    David Chien Guest

    Re: 39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ... (yawn, 100MPout for years already..)

    boring old news...

    PhaseOne/BetterLight have had 100 megapixel+ digital cameras out for
    sale already for years.

    30+ MP is just old news....
    David Chien, Jul 18, 2005
  8. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Re: 39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ... (yawn, 100MP out for years already..)

    >David Chien writes ...
    >
    >boring old news...
    >PhaseOne/BetterLight have had 100 megapixel+ digital cameras out
    >for sale already for years.

    The backs I linked to are one-shot capture backs. The ones you mention
    are scanning backs that usually take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes to
    capture one frame since they scan repeatedly, which is great if your
    subject doesn't move but pretty much useless for general photography.

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Jul 18, 2005