    Faustino Dina
    If my email address starts with two 'f'
    drop the first 'f' when mailing me.
    Faustino Dina, Aug 23, 2004

  2. The 3810's aux port does support 38400 bps, but it doesn't support
    split-speed. When you entered "rxspeed 38400" while you had "speed 9600"
    in effect, this changed the rxspeed to 38400 while leaving the txspeed
    at 9600, which isn't supported.

    So: use "speed 38400".

    Cheers,

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi
    ~
    ~ I'm lab playing with two 3810 routers. I connected them back to back by the
    ~ aux port following the cisco instructions at
    ~ http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/793/access_dial/auxback.html The only
    ~ problem I had is when trying to change the aux port speed
    ~ rxspeed 38400
    ~ the router says "Failed to change line's 1 speed". Is 9600 the top speed for
    ~ 3810 Aux port? What i'm missing? I want to test teleconferencing so 9600 is
    ~ too slow for me...
    ~
    ~ Thanks in advance
    Aaron Leonard, Aug 23, 2004

  3. > So: use "speed 38400".
    Great! It worked. Now I have the 38400 connection. Thanks you Aaron
    Faustino Dina, Aug 23, 2004