    farthest i get with the 24port switch is that the stat light blinks a
    bit, goes out, and then the switch is non responsive.

    HELP

    Matt, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Hi Matt,

    To resolve this issue, perform these steps:

    Step 1. Check the image in Flash by issuing the dir flash: command.

    Step 2. Verify that the image is present, the file size is correct and
    that this is the correct image for the platform.

    If a valid image is present, manually boot the switch from the image by
    issuing the boot flash: command.

    If a valid image is not present, install an image to Flash from the
    switch: prompt by issuing the copy xmodem command.

    For a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to recover the Cisco
    Catalyst 3750 or 3750 Metro Switch, refer to:

    Recovering Catalyst Fixed Configuration Switches from a Corrupted or
    Missing Image

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese