    software(and SMI image)? Port ACL, Router ACL, VLAN ACL/Maps, Named,
    standard / extended?

    TIA for any insight.

    CR, Oct 30, 2004

  2. :What type of access lists are available to me with the 12.1(19)EA1d
    :software(and SMI image)? Port ACL, Router ACL, VLAN ACL/Maps, Named,
    :standard / extended?

    You could upgrade that to 12.2(20)SE3 . The Feature Navigator
    claims you would lose some features if you did so (e.g.,
    per-vlan spanning trees), but the Feature Navigator is demonstrably
    wrong when it comes to enumerating features for the 3750.
    [For example, one of the features it claims you would lose is
    IEEE 802.1x -- and yet one of the features claimed in 12.2(20)SE3
    is IEEEE 802.1x Accounting, which is meaningless if you have no
    IEEE 802.1x.]

    Anyhow, in the 12.1(19)EA1d SMI image, ACLs can be named, commented,
    standard, extended, time based. You can use them for Policy Based Routing.

    12.2(20)SE SMI adds ACL sequence numbering and some performance
    enhancements.

    12.2(20)SE3 EMI adds BGP Named Community Lists, BGP Route-map
    policy list.

    Other features you mention such as port-based ACLs and VLAN maps
    are not mentioned by the Feature Navigator, but some of them can
    be found by looking through the configuration documentation.
    --
    Aleph sub {Aleph sub null} little, Aleph sub {Aleph sub one} little,
    Aleph sub {Aleph sub two} little infinities...

    Walter Roberson, Oct 31, 2004

  3. CR

    Ben Guest

    Check out the 3750 data sheet on CCO, under 'products'

    Ben, Oct 31, 2004