    What next?

    Thank you,
    M.

    swierczmar, Oct 23, 2003

  2. In article <bn8qpm$ek$>,
    swierczmar <> wrote:
    : How can I enable to saving logs from router Cisco 3600 on any PC. There
    :is something about:
    :3640(config)#logging ?

    You need some logging software on your PC (I think Kiwi Logger is one),
    and you need to configure "logging host" on the 3600. You might also
    have to adjust a setting to control what level of severity of messages
    that you want logged.
    --
    "Infinity is like a stuffed walrus I can hold in the palm of my hand.
    Don't do anything with infinity you wouldn't do with a stuffed walrus."

    Walter Roberson, Oct 23, 2003

  3. swierczmar

    swierczmar Guest

    Hi,