    2.2 miles - 101 ms

    Then when we come back in the response time stays at the 101 ms. Does
    anyone know why this is happening and how we can fix it?

    John, Jan 22, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    John <> wrote:
    :We are using a Cisco 350 bridge to communicate to a test site. We are
    :testing the response time as we move further away and we get this:
    :1 mile - 21.9 ms
    :2 miles - 30.0 ms
    :2.2 miles - 101 ms

    :Then when we come back in the response time stays at the 101 ms. Does
    :anyone know why this is happening and how we can fix it?

    I am not experienced in that area, but the situation reminds me of
    some of the wireless test results I saw on tomsnetworking.com
    in which for some devices it was found that after a period of
    congestion, that the devices took a long time (or never did) to
    figure out that the device could go faster again. In some cases
    software updates fixed the problem.
    --
    Preposterous!! Where would all the calculators go?!

    Walter Roberson, Jan 22, 2004