33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June 6, 2007

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Leythos, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June
    6, 2007

    On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:

    Senators,

    Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make
    English America's offical language is astounding. On D-Day no less when
    we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character
    and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a
    loyalty to illegal aliens.

    I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether
    you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat,
    republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States
    Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as
    the official language of the United States

    Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge
    of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism,
    borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to
    serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other
    appropriate action is warrented.

    Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language
    are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator
    Dodd, and Senator Obama.

    Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the
    courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official
    language when 91% of American citizens want English officially
    designated as our language.

    This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators
    have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and
    certainly unqualifed to serve as President of the United States.

    If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning
    it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably,
    totally out of the United States Senate.

    The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this
    really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics...
    despicable at best.

    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and
    beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

    The following senators voted against making English the official
    language of America :

    Akaka (D-HI)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?
    Dayton (D-MN)
    Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?
    Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Stabenow (D-M)

    "Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage
    morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested,
    exiled or hanged."
    ~ President Abraham Lincoln " Amen "

    Trust yourself.

    Leythos, Nov 19, 2007