    Thanks for the help you can provide.

    -Murdock
    , Apr 29, 2009

  2. Re: 32bit Program installed to the Program Files folder and not the PF x86 folder

    If this also causes any "Common Files" to end up in the wrong tree, then
    yes, it will definitely cause a problem. And I'm not sure but what it won't
    create other issues as well, since 32-bit applications see a different view
    of the filesystem. All in all, not recommended. Personally, I'd uninstall
    and re-install on those machines, putting things in the right location.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 30, 2009