    Jerry Richardson
    VP AJinternet INC
    Owner J & R Computers

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF4aWls?=, Sep 24, 2006

  2. No.

    They are different versions. There are some 32-bit programs on the 64bit CD,
    but they are those used by x64 Edition.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2006

  3. and of course my license number wont work on 32 bit ver
    --
    Jerry Richardson
    VP AJinternet INC

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF4aWls?=, Sep 24, 2006
  4. no, it will not. You need the correct version of media and license for what
    you're trying to do.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64