    to be able to add their menus right.

    I figure this is a registry issue and i don't know where to start looking to
    make the corrections

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 13, 2005

  2. The latest version of WinRAR should support the context menu.
    32-Bit Explorer Extentions -
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/19/54064.aspx - By Charlie Russel
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=

    GPPower Guest

    WinRAR 3.50 should be able to do that~~

    GPPower, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Thanks, now i can rar things and work on my coding projects w/ SVN

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 13, 2005
  5. These menus are handled by a shell extension. As the explorer shell is a 64
    bit app, you need the 64 bit version of the shell extension dlls. If you
    only have the 32 bit dlls, you will not get the menus in the shell (but you
    should get them in the File Open dialog of 32 bit apps).

    I have ported TortoiseCVS to XP 64 but it is not yet available on the
    tortoisecvs.org site and my version is not fully packaged (but simple to
    install). If you are interested, I can send it to you.

    Bruno.

    Bruno Jouhier, Aug 14, 2005
  6. Thank you for the offer, but I am not using TortoiseCVS, I'm using
    TortoiseSVN.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 14, 2005
  7. "Matt M" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > Thank you for the offer, but I am not using TortoiseCVS, I'm using
    > TortoiseSVN.

    Then, you have two options:

    * Use TortoiseSVN from the file open dialog of 32 bit apps (you should see
    the tortoise icons in these dialogs, and things should work from there).

    * Port TortoiseSVN to XP 64. The hardest part of porting TortoiseCVS was
    actually porting wxwindows (which I assume is also used by TortoiseSVN) and
    you won't need to do it again because my changes should be in the global
    repository. So, with VS 2005 beta 2 + the TortoiseSVN source code + latest
    wxwindows source code from sourceforge, this should not be too difficult. If
    you want to do this and have additional questions, let me know, I can give
    you some hints (for ex on setting up the registry so that it works both in
    32 bit file open dialogs and in the 64 bit shell).

    Bruno

    Bruno Jouhier, Aug 15, 2005