    I use a pentium 4 1600cpu
    with XP Pro windows.

    NZed

    NZed, Aug 13, 2003

  2. NZed

    The Flash Guest

    Try the 32bit. The 64bit version will not run on a Pentium

    The Flash, Aug 13, 2003

  3. NZed

    NZed Guest

    thanks I will try that
    NZed

    NZed, Aug 13, 2003
  4. "NZed" <> wrote in message
    > How do I determine if I have a 32 bit or 64 bit ? downloading the fix for
    > the worm
    > I use a pentium 4 1600cpu
    > with XP Pro windows.

    You would know if you had a 64 bit CPU. You'd have bought a special 64-bit
    version of Windows or Linux, a special motherboard and a very expensive CPU,
    and you would most likely be running a server. :).

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Aug 13, 2003
  5. On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:52:20 +1200, "NZed" <> wrote:

    >How do I determine if I have a 32 bit or 64 bit ? downloading the fix for
    >the worm
    >I use a pentium 4 1600cpu
    >with XP Pro windows.
    >
    >NZed

    32 bits

    Robert Mathews, Aug 13, 2003
  6. NZed

    Enkidu Guest

    wrote:

    >How do I determine if I have a 32 bit or 64 bit ? downloading the fix for
    >the worm

    How'd you manage that? The Microsoft site has been useless all
    evening. Timing out and all sorts.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Aug 15, 2003