    the web-sites with 32-bit version of IE. It ocasionally hanged on the most of
    the web site periodically (about once per every 10 minutes?). 64-bit IE did
    not have that problem. Do I miss something?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWFydGhmYWxs?=, Sep 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZWFydGhmYWxs?=

    John Barnes Guest

    If you have a mobo with the nVidia chipset, you probably need to install
    the firewall and then uninstall it.

    John Barnes, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Even though I am using VIA chipset(K8T800 Pro), I will try the firewall
    stuff. Thank you for your comment.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWFydGhmYWxs?=, Sep 19, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZWFydGhmYWxs?=

    John Barnes Guest

    It is not applicable for VIA, only the Nvidia firewall.

    John Barnes, Sep 19, 2005