    XP32
    Col 3) 2 GB (4 GB if the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE option is used) <== XP64

    Just where do I put the "switch" /LARGEADDRESSAWARE ???
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FjdHVzLkJpbGw=?=, Jan 10, 2006

  2. The LARGEADDRESSAWARE switch needs to be used when compiling the
    application. There is some excellent guidance on this in the MSDN libraries.
    Sorry, I don't have the link available right now, but a google should find
    it.

    Once your (32bit) application is compiled appropriately, you don't need to
    do anything to x64 Edition to have it automatically see a full 4 GB of
    virtual memory address space.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64