    Hello, Can someone please advise how many questions there are for exam 70-315
    and how much time you have complete them.
    Thanks

    MPBIW, Oct 30, 2006

  2. MPBIW

    Simon Hart Guest

    Try searching the archives, this question gets asked all the time.

    But...it varies 40-50 and 2-3 hours.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Nov 1, 2006

  3. MPBIW

    Cerebrus Guest

    Simon Hart wrote:

    > Try searching the archives, this question gets asked all the time.
    > But...it varies 40-50 and 2-3 hours.

    Lol, you just made sure he *won't* search the archives.

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  4. MPBIW

    Simon Hart Guest

    Maybe...but I'll give him benefit of the doubt...

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Nov 2, 2006
  5. The number of questions vary from 30 - 50. You will be given 2 - 3 hrs.
    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Nigeria

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Nov 3, 2006
  6. MPBIW

    Simon Hart Guest

    Is there an echo in here?!?

    Simon Hart, Nov 3, 2006
  7. MPBIW

    Marc C. Guest

    MPBIW wrote:
    > Hello, Can someone please advise how many questions there are for exam 70-315
    > and how much time you have complete them.
    > Thanks

    I had 30 questions within the normal allotted time for the exam.

    Marc C., Nov 7, 2006