    Has anyone else had this issue? Sounds harsh for people who have done
    this combo.

    Thanks in Advance! it will help me pick my next exam
    Liam, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Hi Liam,

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp clearly says:
    "If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core exam requirement, you
    may use either Exam 70-306 or 70-316 as an elective."

    I don't know where you read about that combo being invalid - I couldn't find
    anything like that in a Google search.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Apr 23, 2005