    Waiting for response

    Bye
    Varsha
    varsha, Sep 27, 2003

  2. varsha

    Venkata Raju Guest

    Hi Varsha,

    Hope that you have gone through the following dump. if not
    please do so

    http://www.mcsebraindumps.com/index.cfm?
    pageid=2&brand=Microsoft&code=70-305&dumpid=12021

    Best of Luck,

    Venkata Raju

    exam

    Venkata Raju, Oct 3, 2003

  3. varsha

    Neelu Guest

    Hello Mr.Venkat Raju,

    I am also preparing for the same exam and am in the same
    situation as Varsha.
    I have seen the brain dumps site ..but not sure whether
    to follow them or not..???
    Any suggestions? Any extra material needed to prepare for
    the exam? I have gone thru ASP.NET step by step and
    MCAD/MCSD self-paced training kit, ASP unleashed. Still
    not satisfiedand confident, Coz whenever I open up a dump
    I am shocked to see so many unknown questions and that
    makes me really feel depressed.
    Are these braindumps really reliable? Do u know anyone
    who were benefitted by these dumps?
    Any advice greatly thankful.

    Thanks.
    neelu.