    for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    ardz, Feb 22, 2005

  2. ardz wrote:
    > Hi,i currently have 2 PCs one is an Athlon XP based unit and the other an
    > old P3 1000. I currently have a Telecom 302g external DSL modem connected
    > via USB to the p3 machine. The Athlon machine is on the other side of the
    > house and has an internal ADSL Modem. This means i can only connect to the
    > internet one PC at a time. The motherboard(Shuttle AK39N)on the Athlon PC
    > has an Ethernet connector. I was thinking of using the Ethernet connection
    > on the Modem to connect to the Athlion PC so i could share the connection.
    > Would i just require an Ethernet cable between the modem and the Athlon PC
    > for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    > Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    > finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    The external modem you talk of is probably a hub/router aswell, yes,
    running a cable should be fine, standard ethernet one, you may have to
    turn on dhcp on the router, although most of them have it on by default.

    cable length wont matter until you hit ~100M
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 22, 2005

  3. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:48:53 +1300, ardz wrote:

    > Hi,i currently have 2 PCs one is an Athlon XP based unit and the other an
    > old P3 1000. I currently have a Telecom 302g external DSL modem connected
    > via USB to the p3 machine. The Athlon machine is on the other side of the
    > house and has an internal ADSL Modem. This means i can only connect to the
    > internet one PC at a time. The motherboard(Shuttle AK39N)on the Athlon PC
    > has an Ethernet connector. I was thinking of using the Ethernet connection
    > on the Modem to connect to the Athlion PC so i could share the connection.
    > Would i just require an Ethernet cable between the modem and the Athlon PC
    > for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    > Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    > finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    everything you want on the dlink 302g modems can be found here
    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm
    the manual is
    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/DSL-302G_Manual.zip
    according to your setup the p3 is connected via usb to 10.1.1.2 on your
    modem.. the athlon will be connected to 10.1.1.1 on the modem (via
    ethernet)
    precisely how long is long for the ethernet cable?
    at a guess anything over 10 Metres is going to degrade the signal
    (bah I forget the specs on cat 5 cable )
    HTH

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 22, 2005
  4. ardz

    colinco Guest

    In article ardz says...
    > Would i just require an Ethernet cable between the modem and the Athlon PC
    > for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    > Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    > finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    If your house is too big for an ethernet run, you'd have no problem with
    finance :)
    colinco, Feb 22, 2005
  5. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:05:18 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:48:53 +1300, ardz wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,i currently have 2 PCs one is an Athlon XP based unit and the other an
    >> old P3 1000. I currently have a Telecom 302g external DSL modem connected
    >> via USB to the p3 machine. The Athlon machine is on the other side of the
    >> house and has an internal ADSL Modem. This means i can only connect to the
    >> internet one PC at a time. The motherboard(Shuttle AK39N)on the Athlon PC
    >> has an Ethernet connector. I was thinking of using the Ethernet connection
    >> on the Modem to connect to the Athlion PC so i could share the connection.
    >> Would i just require an Ethernet cable between the modem and the Athlon PC
    >> for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    >> Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    >> finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    > everything you want on the dlink 302g modems can be found here
    > http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm
    > the manual is
    > http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/DSL-302G_Manual.zip
    > according to your setup the p3 is connected via usb to 10.1.1.2 on your
    > modem.. the athlon will be connected to 10.1.1.1 on the modem (via
    > ethernet)
    > precisely how long is long for the ethernet cable?
    > at a guess anything over 10 Metres is going to degrade the signal
    > (bah I forget the specs on cat 5 cable )
    > HTH

    er f*ck! I looked up cat 5 max length and I was missing a zero
    http://www.proav.de/index.html?http&&&www.proav.de/data/cables/CAT5.html
    says it can go to 100 metres

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 22, 2005
  6. ardz

    ardz Guest

    "colinco" <> wrote in message

    > If your house is too big for an ethernet run, you'd have no problem with
    > finance :)

    Yeah im trying to figure out how to get it around the SL55 in the garage and
    the dedicated Home Theatre room. :)
    ardz, Feb 22, 2005
  7. ardz

    ardz Guest

    "Shane (aka froggy)" <> wrote in
    > precisely how long is long for the ethernet cable?
    > at a guess anything over 10 Metres is going to degrade the signal
    > (bah I forget the specs on cat 5 cable )

    Basically from the front room to the back room. Im sure 10 metres direct
    would be ample. When you buy the Ethernet cable are they premade with
    connectors to specific lengths or will they custom make them for you. Any
    recommendations on a place to buy them in Auckland?
    DSE,Jaycar,Surplustronics?
    ardz, Feb 22, 2005
  8. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:30:34 +1300, ardz wrote:

    > "Shane (aka froggy)" <> wrote in
    >> precisely how long is long for the ethernet cable?
    >> at a guess anything over 10 Metres is going to degrade the signal
    >> (bah I forget the specs on cat 5 cable )

    > Basically from the front room to the back room. Im sure 10 metres direct
    > would be ample. When you buy the Ethernet cable are they premade with
    > connectors to specific lengths or will they custom make them for you. Any
    > recommendations on a place to buy them in Auckland?
    > DSE,Jaycar,Surplustronics?

    pass... out here in the provinces we make our own :p
    ring dse and find out is the best advice I can think of

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 22, 2005
  9. ardz

    Daniel Guest

    ardz wrote:
    > Hi,i currently have 2 PCs one is an Athlon XP based unit and the other an
    > old P3 1000. I currently have a Telecom 302g external DSL modem connected
    > via USB to the p3 machine. The Athlon machine is on the other side of the
    > house and has an internal ADSL Modem. This means i can only connect to the
    > internet one PC at a time. The motherboard(Shuttle AK39N)on the Athlon PC
    > has an Ethernet connector. I was thinking of using the Ethernet connection
    > on the Modem to connect to the Athlion PC so i could share the connection.
    > Would i just require an Ethernet cable between the modem and the Athlon PC
    > for this to work?. It would be quite long so would cable length matter?.
    > Both PCs run Windows XP Home. Maybe i should try a "wireless" avenue
    > finances permitting?. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Interesting. Didn't occur to me that you could run two PC's off a 302G
    (actually, I didn't know it had a USB port either). A work colleague
    returned it to Telecom because it didn't allow port-forwarding, and
    because the firmware couldn't be upgraded - apparently (I know, I've
    seen the firmware upgrades on the website).

    Can you tell me know how your setup goes please?

    I'm guessing you can run both off the 302G (had a quick squiz at the
    302G manual, and it didn't seem to say that you couldn't).

    Would be handy info to know.

    Cheers.
    Daniel, Feb 22, 2005
  10. ardz

    EMB Guest

    ardz wrote:

    > Basically from the front room to the back room. Im sure 10 metres direct
    > would be ample. When you buy the Ethernet cable are they premade with
    > connectors to specific lengths or will they custom make them for you. Any
    > recommendations on a place to buy them in Auckland?
    > DSE,Jaycar,Surplustronics?

    You buy them made up in standard lengths. Of your suggestions Jaycar
    are cheapest, but you'll save a bundle going to a decent computer reseller.

    QMB (shops at Royal Oak Mall and in Mt Roskill) are reasonably priced.

    http://www.qmb.co.nz/c.aspx?r=38406.4807296065&c=Hardware&s=Networking&ss=Cable

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Feb 22, 2005
  11. ardz

    ardz Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message

    > Interesting. Didn't occur to me that you could run two PC's off a 302G
    > (actually, I didn't know it had a USB port either). A work colleague
    > returned it to Telecom because it didn't allow port-forwarding, and
    > because the firmware couldn't be upgraded - apparently (I know, I've
    > seen the firmware upgrades on the website).
    >
    > Can you tell me know how your setup goes please?
    >
    > I'm guessing you can run both off the 302G (had a quick squiz at the
    > 302G manual, and it didn't seem to say that you couldn't).

    Currently its set up via USB on 1 PC. My plan is to use the remaining
    Ethernet port on the back of the Modem to connect to my second PC which has
    an Ethernet connection. The end result hopefully will be 2 PCs running off
    the 302G without the need for a dedicated router or other hardware. Ill tell
    you how it goes once i hook up the other PC to it.

    Cheers
    ardz, Feb 22, 2005
  12. ardz

    E. Guest

    ardz wrote:
    > "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Interesting. Didn't occur to me that you could run two PC's off a 302G
    >>(actually, I didn't know it had a USB port either). A work colleague
    >>returned it to Telecom because it didn't allow port-forwarding, and
    >>because the firmware couldn't be upgraded - apparently (I know, I've
    >>seen the firmware upgrades on the website).
    >>
    >>Can you tell me know how your setup goes please?
    >>
    >>I'm guessing you can run both off the 302G (had a quick squiz at the
    >>302G manual, and it didn't seem to say that you couldn't).
    >>

    > Currently its set up via USB on 1 PC. My plan is to use the remaining
    > Ethernet port on the back of the Modem to connect to my second PC which has
    > an Ethernet connection. The end result hopefully will be 2 PCs running off
    > the 302G without the need for a dedicated router or other hardware. Ill tell
    > you how it goes once i hook up the other PC to it.
    >
    > Cheers

    The 302G is a modem/Router. It's also becoming the unit of choice with
    various providers using ISP *custom* firmware.
    You may have to load the generic firmware from D-Link to get it to
    function as a modem/router.

    Plug it into a switch and connect bioth PC's to the switch.
    E.
    E., Feb 22, 2005
  13. ardz said the following on 23/02/2005 12:04 p.m.:
    > "Daniel" <> wrote in message

    Get the best of both worlds build yourself a small nbetwork
    |------------------- PC One (ethernet)
    ----302G ---Ethernet----Hub/Switch
    |------------------- PC Two (ethernet)

    Allows file sharing rinter sharing etc between the two PCs avoids any
    foulups with the USB/eth arrangements.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 23, 2005
  14. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:32:14 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > ardz said the following on 23/02/2005 12:04 p.m.:
    >> "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > Get the best of both worlds build yourself a small nbetwork
    > |------------------- PC One (ethernet)
    > ----302G ---Ethernet----Hub/Switch
    > |------------------- PC Two (ethernet)
    >
    > Allows file sharing rinter sharing etc between the two PCs avoids any
    > foulups with the USB/eth arrangements.

    Thats almost how mines setup (mainly because the USB connection requires a
    windows only driver)
    In the docs you can set a dmz rule to allow incoming ports (eg ftp http
    smtp pop etc etc etc) but instead of pinholeing it on the modem/router you
    can put _all_ ports into the dmz (effectively turning your modem/router
    into a virtual bridge) I say virtual because as we all know its not
    exactly as a bridge behaves..
    once data comes across the modem it hits a hardware firewall and then
    travels to its correct destination ( or dropped as the case may be)
    (er .. i best mention this set up is _only_ if you want to allow ports
    listening for requests on the inter web (eg you want to run a webserver
    from home))
    er.. if this confuses people.. ignore it.. and leave your modem alone

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 23, 2005
  15. ardz

    Julian Guest

    "Shane (aka froggy)" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:32:14 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    > > ardz said the following on 23/02/2005 12:04 p.m.:
    > >> "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > >>

    > > Get the best of both worlds build yourself a small nbetwork
    > > |------------------- PC One (ethernet)
    > > ----302G ---Ethernet----Hub/Switch
    > > |------------------- PC Two (ethernet)
    > >
    > > Allows file sharing rinter sharing etc between the two PCs avoids any
    > > foulups with the USB/eth arrangements.

    > Thats almost how mines setup (mainly because the USB connection requires a
    > windows only driver)
    > In the docs you can set a dmz rule to allow incoming ports (eg ftp http
    > smtp pop etc etc etc) but instead of pinholeing it on the modem/router you
    > can put _all_ ports into the dmz (effectively turning your modem/router
    > into a virtual bridge) I say virtual because as we all know its not
    > exactly as a bridge behaves..
    > once data comes across the modem it hits a hardware firewall and then
    > travels to its correct destination ( or dropped as the case may be)
    > (er .. i best mention this set up is _only_ if you want to allow ports
    > listening for requests on the inter web (eg you want to run a webserver
    > from home))
    > er.. if this confuses people.. ignore it.. and leave your modem alone
    > --
    >
    > Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    Hi
    I have one of these modems, and have just got xtra ADSL... I've successfully
    set up a small network at work using a d-link 405G and a 10/100 switch, but
    that router's webpage looks completely different from my modem's.

    I have a few questions to ask of the wise around here... Can the modem's
    firmware be safely upgraded (ie. will I wreck it if I use the firmware on
    this page? http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm )
    There are links to 2 different firmware files on that page, does anyone know
    the difference, and which I should use?

    Can this modem (302G) have port forwarding set up on it, like the 405G?...
    is there any security disadvantage in setting up a DMZ rather than port
    forwarding?

    So many questions. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply.

    Julian.
    Julian, Feb 24, 2005
  16. ardz

    Crash Guest

    "Julian" <> wrote in message

    [snip]
    > Hi
    > I have one of these modems, and have just got xtra ADSL... I've
    > successfully
    > set up a small network at work using a d-link 405G and a 10/100 switch,
    > but
    > that router's webpage looks completely different from my modem's.
    >
    > I have a few questions to ask of the wise around here... Can the modem's
    > firmware be safely upgraded (ie. will I wreck it if I use the firmware on
    > this page? http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm )
    > There are links to 2 different firmware files on that page, does anyone
    > know
    > the difference, and which I should use?

    Have a look at he revision info for both releases - you will see they are
    both the same and relative to 'Firmware for DSL-302G modem ver.2.01MB40 '.
    Thats the one I downloaded and now use. Note the warning in the download
    about configuration being lost - they are correct. If you can, print the
    contents of the quick config page (or save it for later viewing) and
    remember your password. Note there is no way to save the current firmware -
    once you flash in the new one there is no easy way back. To upgrade use
    admin/image upgrade.

    One you have flashed the new image go back to quick config and update the
    box that starts with 'Operation Mode'. The defaults are not Telecom NZ and
    as things stand at this point your access to ADSL is hosed. Remember to
    include .xadsl in your usercode and this is where you must remember your
    password.

    Good luck....

    > Can this modem (302G) have port forwarding set up on it, like the 405G?...
    > is there any security disadvantage in setting up a DMZ rather than port
    > forwarding?

    I am not sure what you mean by 'port forwarding' but take a look at NAT
    rules (WAN/NAT). If you add a NAT rule (the other choice in the drop-down
    box) then what you see implies to me that you can fiddle with ports so this
    might be what you are looking for.

    Hope this helps.....

    Crash
    Crash, Feb 24, 2005

  17. >>
    >> Thats almost how mines setup (mainly because the USB connection requires a
    >> windows only driver)
    >> In the docs you can set a dmz rule to allow incoming ports (eg ftp http
    >> smtp pop etc etc etc) but instead of pinholeing it on the modem/router you
    >> can put _all_ ports into the dmz (effectively turning your modem/router
    >> into a virtual bridge) I say virtual because as we all know its not
    >> exactly as a bridge behaves..
    >> once data comes across the modem it hits a hardware firewall and then
    >> travels to its correct destination ( or dropped as the case may be)
    >> (er .. i best mention this set up is _only_ if you want to allow ports
    >> listening for requests on the inter web (eg you want to run a webserver
    >> from home))
    >> er.. if this confuses people.. ignore it.. and leave your modem alone
    >> --
    >>
    >> Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
    >>

    > Hi
    > I have one of these modems, and have just got xtra ADSL... I've successfully
    > set up a small network at work using a d-link 405G and a 10/100 switch, but
    > that router's webpage looks completely different from my modem's.
    >
    > I have a few questions to ask of the wise around here... Can the modem's
    > firmware be safely upgraded (ie. will I wreck it if I use the firmware on
    > this page? http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm )
    > There are links to 2 different firmware files on that page, does anyone know
    > the difference, and which I should use?
    >
    > Can this modem (302G) have port forwarding set up on it, like the 405G?...
    > is there any security disadvantage in setting up a DMZ rather than port
    > forwarding?
    >
    > So many questions. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply.
    >
    > Julian.

    er.. ive looked and looked but not found anything about the 405G
    AFAIK rules for each port can be put in one by one ( ie port forwarding
    rather than the full blown dmz approach) Ive taken the DMZ approach purely
    because I trust my hardware's firewall over the firewall supplied by the
    router (this is not to suggest the routers firewall is at all of lower
    quality.. purely a preference ) also it makes my life easier for opening
    and closing ports if I host additional services (eg irc)

    this is the relevant manual
    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/DSL-302G_Open.ports_DMZ.zip
    HTH

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 24, 2005
  18. ardz

    > >> Thats almost how mines setup (mainly because the USB connection

    requires a
    > >> windows only driver)
    > >> In the docs you can set a dmz rule to allow incoming ports (eg ftp http
    > >> smtp pop etc etc etc) but instead of pinholeing it on the modem/router

    you
    > >> can put _all_ ports into the dmz (effectively turning your modem/router
    > >> into a virtual bridge) I say virtual because as we all know its not
    > >> exactly as a bridge behaves..
    > >> once data comes across the modem it hits a hardware firewall and then
    > >> travels to its correct destination ( or dropped as the case may be)
    > >> (er .. i best mention this set up is _only_ if you want to allow ports
    > >> listening for requests on the inter web (eg you want to run a webserver
    > >> from home))
    > >> er.. if this confuses people.. ignore it.. and leave your modem alone
    > >> --
    > >>
    > >> Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
    > >>

    > > Hi
    > > I have one of these modems, and have just got xtra ADSL... I've

    successfully
    > > set up a small network at work using a d-link 405G and a 10/100 switch,

    but
    > > that router's webpage looks completely different from my modem's.
    > >
    > > I have a few questions to ask of the wise around here... Can the modem's
    > > firmware be safely upgraded (ie. will I wreck it if I use the firmware

    on
    > > this page?

    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm )
    > > There are links to 2 different firmware files on that page, does anyone

    know
    > > the difference, and which I should use?
    > >
    > > Can this modem (302G) have port forwarding set up on it, like the

    405G?...
    > > is there any security disadvantage in setting up a DMZ rather than port
    > > forwarding?
    > >
    > > So many questions. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to

    reply.

    > > Julian.

    > er.. ive looked and looked but not found anything about the 405G
    > AFAIK rules for each port can be put in one by one ( ie port forwarding
    > rather than the full blown dmz approach) Ive taken the DMZ approach purely
    > because I trust my hardware's firewall over the firewall supplied by the
    > router (this is not to suggest the routers firewall is at all of lower
    > quality.. purely a preference ) also it makes my life easier for opening
    > and closing ports if I host additional services (eg irc)
    >
    > this is the relevant manual

    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/DSL-302G_Open.ports_DMZ.zip
    > HTH
    > --
    >
    > Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    Sorry. My mistake, it's a 504G that we have at work.
    Thanks for your reply
    Julian, Feb 25, 2005
  19. ardz

    Julian Guest

    "Crash" <> wrote in message

    > "Julian" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > [snip]
    > > Hi
    > > I have one of these modems, and have just got xtra ADSL... I've
    > > successfully
    > > set up a small network at work using a d-link 405G and a 10/100 switch,
    > > but
    > > that router's webpage looks completely different from my modem's.
    > >
    > > I have a few questions to ask of the wise around here... Can the modem's
    > > firmware be safely upgraded (ie. will I wreck it if I use the firmware

    on
    > > this page?

    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/dsl302g.htm )
    > > There are links to 2 different firmware files on that page, does anyone
    > > know
    > > the difference, and which I should use?
    > >

    > Have a look at he revision info for both releases - you will see they are
    > both the same and relative to 'Firmware for DSL-302G modem ver.2.01MB40 '.
    > Thats the one I downloaded and now use. Note the warning in the download
    > about configuration being lost - they are correct. If you can, print the
    > contents of the quick config page (or save it for later viewing) and
    > remember your password. Note there is no way to save the current

    firmware -
    > once you flash in the new one there is no easy way back. To upgrade use
    > admin/image upgrade.
    >
    > One you have flashed the new image go back to quick config and update the
    > box that starts with 'Operation Mode'. The defaults are not Telecom NZ

    and
    > as things stand at this point your access to ADSL is hosed. Remember to
    > include .xadsl in your usercode and this is where you must remember your
    > password.
    >
    > Good luck....
    >
    > > Can this modem (302G) have port forwarding set up on it, like the

    405G?...
    > > is there any security disadvantage in setting up a DMZ rather than port
    > > forwarding?

    > I am not sure what you mean by 'port forwarding' but take a look at NAT
    > rules (WAN/NAT). If you add a NAT rule (the other choice in the drop-down
    > box) then what you see implies to me that you can fiddle with ports so

    this
    > might be what you are looking for.
    >
    > Hope this helps.....
    >
    > Crash

    Port forwarding means that when someone on the intnernet attempts to connect
    to a certain service on a specific port (eg VNC (remote access) on port
    5900), the router can be programmed to forward requests aimed at that port
    to a specific PC on the internal network. Other ports can be forwarded to
    other PCs etc.

    Thanks for your time. .. So you don't imagine I'll wreck the router by
    attempting to upgrade the firmware with that file?
    Julian, Feb 25, 2005
  20. ardz

    Crash Guest

    "Julian" <> wrote in message

> [...]

    >> I am not sure what you mean by 'port forwarding' but take a look at NAT
    >> rules (WAN/NAT). If you add a NAT rule (the other choice in the
    >> drop-down
    >> box) then what you see implies to me that you can fiddle with ports so

    > this
    >> might be what you are looking for.
    >>
    >> Hope this helps.....
    >>
    >> Crash
    >>

    > Port forwarding means that when someone on the intnernet attempts to
    > connect
    > to a certain service on a specific port (eg VNC (remote access) on port
    > 5900), the router can be programmed to forward requests aimed at that port
    > to a specific PC on the internal network. Other ports can be forwarded to
    > other PCs etc.
    >
    > Thanks for your time. .. So you don't imagine I'll wreck the router by
    > attempting to upgrade the firmware with that file?

    Adding a NAT rule does exactly that AFAIK.

    I am running that firmware currently with no problems other than having to
    reconfigure everything. I could not remember my ADSL password.....

    Crash.
    Find that acronym (TIA, AFAIK etc) now at www.acronymfinder.com.
    Crash, Feb 25, 2005