3020 VPN Concentrator

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Steve Ray, Feb 19, 2007.

  1. Steve Ray

    Steve Ray Guest

    Guys

    I'm looking for a bit of advice please

    We have recently deployed a VPN Concentrator 3020. I have set up all the
    users for this service and it works VERY well. I now want to limit the
    traffic to each box in the group management

    For example I have a group of users called HomeWorking who I only want to
    allow RDP (port 3389) to a specific box rather than just all access to the
    same box and I have a set of users who only need http access to a specific
    set of servers

    I've created 3 user groups with the above in mind allowing TechSupp to have
    full access to all boxes, Homeworking to have limited access and web users
    to have limited access

    The web interface is incredibly granular and appears to offer a lot of
    functionality but the manual does not seem as good

    Is there anyway to do this in the VPN Concentrator or should I be looking
    else where

    TIA

    ---------
    We don't stop playing because we get old
    We get old because we stop playing

    Steve Ray, Feb 19, 2007

  2. "Steve Ray" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Guys
    >

    > For example I have a group of users called HomeWorking who I only want to
    > allow RDP (port 3389) to a specific box rather than just all access to the
    > same box and I have a set of users who only need http access to a specific
    > set of servers

    > Is there anyway to do this in the VPN Concentrator or should I be looking
    > else where

    Look into the Rules and Filters options, under Configuration | Policy
    Management | Traffic Management

    Martin Bilgrav, Feb 21, 2007